Title: Canada West Land Services Ltd. Opportunities – General Resume Collection
Location: Alberta, British Columbia
Canada West Land Services is looking for driven, adaptable and fun individuals to join our team. Our ideal candidates will possess the desire to learn, grown and progress in an organization that is keen on investing its team. The successful candidates will demonstrate commitment to a high standard of work, and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients and other stake holders. Although we have had to put our recruitment practices on hold due to recent world events, this posting will serve as a collection for all candidates interested in the scope of work CWLS provides, including (but not limited to) the following positions:
- Land Analyst
- Intermediate and Senior Level
- Preparation of required documentation for the acquisition of lands, right-of-ways, crown applications
- Work closely with Project Mangers, Land Agents, and Director of Operations
- 2-5 Years experience working in Surface Land
- A strong understanding of Alberta and British Columbia regulatory processes and Consultation and Notification requirements
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Land Agent
- Intermediate and Senior Level
- Liaise with clients, tracking all communication and stakeholder engagement
- Relay Project specific timelines to Project/Client Managers
- Provide field solution feedback
- Jr Agent: Experience with surface land agreements, Agents: 2+ years, Sr. Agent: 5+ years (working as a land agent)
- Interim, Permanent Alberta Land Agent Licence required
- Managing time and priorities effectively to ensure project deadlines are met
- Field Coordinator
- Advise, direct and mentor Land Agents on correct procedures
- Monitor field operations and communications, relaying project specific timelines to PM
- 5+ years of experience in surface land as a Land Agent and/or Project Coordinator
- Permanent Alberta Land Agent Licence required
- Responsible for the timely consultation, acquisition and reporting of all field activities on a project level
- Project Manager
- Develop and follow through on project specific deliverables
- Oversee and support Field/Land agent expenses and hours as per project scope
- Perform time and cost management of the projects including budgeting and schedules
- 5+ years of experience working in Surface Land as a Land Agent and Project Coordinator
- Exceptional organization and highly detail oriented individual
- Knowledge of all activities and processes related to the acquisition process of surface land projects in British Columbia
- Permanent Alberta Land Agent License required
- Strong reputation and eager industry involvement
Why Canada West Land Services?
We are a positive, culture driven land broker and stakeholder services providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
If you would like to be a part of our dynamic team, please submit your resume today.
We would like to thank everyone who submits their resume in advance.
Please note that we will only be contacting those whom we wish to interview.