Title: Land Analyst
Junior and Intermediate positions avalibale
Direct Report: Lead Land Analyst
Canada West Land Services has an opportunity for individuals driven, adaptable and fun to join our team in Calgary. We are looking for individuals who love an everyday challenge, and can juggle multiple tasks while still possessing leadership within a great team.
The Land Analyst is accountable to the Lead Land Analyst for error free, quality-controlled land administration. The Land Analyst will also be accountable for the following:
Role and Responsibilities: Duties include, but are not limited to;
- Preparation of required documentation for the acquisition of lands, right-of-ways, crown applications
- Preparation of supporting land documentation such as surface acquisition status reports, landowner line lists, consultation and notification reports, etc.
- Auditing of land packages, line list, acquisition documents and title review
- Maintain land database
- Obtain and manage receipt of third party consents as part of third party programs
- Final package preparation and interest registration
- Maintain client relationships when applicable
- Work closely with fellow Land Analysts, Lead Land Analysts, Project Managers, Land Agents and the Director of Operations to complete assigned projects within tight deadlines
- 1-5 years of experience working in Surface Land as a Land Analyst
- Post-secondary education in land administration or relevant experience
- Must have experience or training in the use of spreadsheets, word processing and other standard computer applications (proficiency with Microsoft Office is an asset)
- Proficiency using land system software
- A strong understanding of Alberta and British Columbia regulatory processes and Consultation and Notification requirements
- Experience in oil and gas, forestry, municipal/government administration or small business management
- Extensive experience working with survey/construction plans, maps and legal land descriptions
- Commitment to a high standard of work and care for client satisfaction
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, industry, other stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and organizational skills
Why Canada West Land Services?
We are a positive, culture driven land broker providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs, and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Fun. Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable.
These are our core values. If you share the same passions and would like to be a part of our
dynamic team, please submit your resume
We would like to thank everyone who submits their resume in advance.
Please note that we will only be contacting those whom we wish to interview.